Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello, World - I mean, Durham Region and GTA...

At last!  After months of inactivity from the baking world due to life changes (baby #2, moving), Carrie's Creations is back in business (albeit, slowly). :)

My website is still under construction until further notice.  In the meantime, I will blog and it will be linked to the website when it's complete.

Carrie's Creations is a company I started in 2009, as a part-time venture in becoming an entrepreneur.  While at my full-time job, I was taking in orders as they came but it didn't happen as frequently as desired.  Now that I'm on maternity leave, I am able to pursue it further... while looking after two boys under the age of 3 and running a household.

My business is centred on baking and decorating, but other services include: organization, calligraphy, photography, sewing/alterations, design, scrapbooking, photo editing/alterations.  Basically, if you want something made, but don't have the time and/or skill to complete it, let me know and I'll see if I can do it.

I look forward to helping you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment