Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Years Young!

2011 marks the end of an era... we 1981-er's are going to turn 30 this year! To celebrate this momentous occasion, a couple of my fellow '81 girlfriends and I will be going to Ste. Anne's Spa on Monday. It's a whole-day thing, so for the first time, I won't see my boys from 9am to 9pm!  Hopefully, James can survive. I wanted to bring along some sweets, so I'm bringing oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (not pictured), sugar cookies, and cupcakes.


 Lemon-flavoured sugar cookies with "30" and butterfly chocolate transfers

Top left: chocolate banana cupcake topped with peanut butter SMBC icing
Right: chocolate sour cream cupcake topped with chocolate SMBC icing
Bottom left: vanilla sour cream cupcake topped with vanilla SMBC icing
All cupcakes have a flower made with dark and white chocolate

Happy Birthday, 1981 Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment