Friday, March 16, 2012

Cookies... Cookies... Cookies... Cake!

Happy St Patrick's Day!


I saw a recipe link to Chef Michael's Smith's diabolical chocolate chip recipe... I say "diabolical" because it has lentil puree in it but you can't taste it... plus, since I made them small, you could easily eat 5 without realizing it. I used green lentils and dyed it green for St. Patty's day.

* * *


Someone was going to another office for a few months ('til end of year, possibly), so I made these star sugar cookies for him.

* * *

And finally, a co-worker needed to raise money for a bike ride in support of the AIDS charity, so I made donations for him to sell...

...Shamrock sugar cookies...

...and a chocolate cake with peanut butter Swiss meringue buttercream. 

I hope he sold everything and got closer to his goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment